All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE)
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India initiated an All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) in
the year 2010-11 with reference date of 30th September, 2010 to build a robust database and to assess the correct picture of higher Education
in the country.
The Main Objectives of the Survey
- To portray the status of higher education in the country.
- To identify & capture all the institutions of higher learning in the country.
- To collect the data from all the higher education institutions on various aspects of higher education.
- To publish Survey Reports and to research for development of education sector.
Nodal Officer Chakdaha College
- DR. ARUN KUMAR NANDI
- Associate Professor in Economics
- Chakdaha College
- Mobile No. 9433332475
Data Is Being Collected On Following Broad Items
- Institution's Basic Details
- Teacher's Details
- Details of Non-Teaching Staff
- Programme conducted under various Faculties/Schools & Departments/Centres
- Students enrolled in these Programme
- Examination result of terminal year of each Programme
- Financial Information such as Receipt and Expenditure under various heads
- Availability of Infrastructure
- Scholarships, Loans & Accreditation